Thursday, November 24, 2016

Who Am I?


My name is Charles Scott Suffridge. I am a husband. I am a father. I am a veteran. I am a fighter. And I have Parkinson’s Disease. I am writing this blog in hopes that you will have a better understanding of my fight against Parkinson’s, in so doing, allowing yourself to have the knowledge of a disease that plagues 1,000,000 Americans, and an additional 60,000 per year is added to the ranks. If you're a brother or sister in arms with me, I welcome you to my small battlefield. If you learn anything that might help in your  personal struggle with PD from this Blog my time has been well spent. Its taken many years for me to learn that numbers will help my battle with Parkinson's. We all might have different symptoms, different ages, different backgrounds, etc, but there is a certain synergy when we're together, weather its in the gym or at a luncheon.I know its there, the will to never give up. A breakthrough in research can come at anytime, and we need to be as healthy as possible, mentally and physically. If you're newly diagnosed  or if you know someone that is please encourage that person to get into a PD group of some type. They won't regret it!

1 comment:

  1. I am now 59. With the new herbal medicine for Parkinson I purchased from  Multivitamincare . org  was my only way to get rid of my PD,the herbal formula effectively reversed my condition and alleviated all my symptoms, people are suffering from this Parkinson disease due to lack of information.

    ReplyDelete